We aim to bring you interior design content from experts all over the world. If you have interior design knowledge that you want to share with a vibrant community of avid decorators and home improvement enthusiasts, then we want to hear from you! Our writers have a wide variety of backgrounds in writing, blogging, and interior design, but they all have one thing in common – they are passionate about sharing their ideas with others. If this sounds like you, then you may be a great candidate to write for us.
Types of Content We Publish
Although we discuss many different interior design concepts here, there are certain topics that we want to focus on. Specifically, our content includes:
- Home improvement advice and how-to’sHome decor shopping adviceTips for interior design beginners
These are the main content areas that we focus on. However, if you have an idea for an article that you think would be a great fit for us, don’t hesitate to share it! We value your input highly and give all submissions our consideration. If you are submitting an article on a topic that doesn’t fit directly into one of these categories, just be sure to tell us how your content is relevant.
Guidelines for Submissions
- Articles should cover topics relevant to the interior design and home improvement.
- With your article submission, include a short bio covering your experience with interior design and/or writing and blogging, so we can get an idea of who you are.
- Content should be original – we do not accept plagiarized content.
- We aim for our content to be between 400 and 1000 words. Articles or blog posts with headings or bullet points are the best because they are easy to read and flow nicely.
- Articles should be informative and written in the third person. Our focus is on providing readers with helpful interior design information, as opposed to sharing personal experiences.
- For the best chances of being published, content should not contain major spelling or grammar errors.
- Articles should not include explicit or offensive content. We aim to keep this blog a welcoming and comfortable place for everyone.
- Search our blog to make sure that your idea (or something very similar) has not already been published before submitting. We want to keep this blog fresh and exciting.
How to Submit
Email us with your content attached in a separate document. In the email, include your name as well as a short bio and any other relevant information about your content. We’ll give all submissions a read and thorough consideration, however, we cannot guarantee publication for everyone.
We look forward to reading your submissions! Your expertise will help interior design enthusiasts around the world make their spaces beautiful and comfortable.